2011年9月11日日曜日

Summer/Autumn ARW

          I had a GREAT SUMMER VACATION! I went to the beach, went to Osaka, did firework,  visited my grandparents, went to amusement park, and  so on. What I did most in this summer was dancing. I belong to Smooth Steppers and I had a lot of practice. Sometimes, I practiced dancing 7.5hours in a day. Practice was hard, but I like dancing and I really excited about ICU festival, so that it was good time and I will continue  practicing for ICU festival.
          I am not really ready for study hard, because I do not feel like the autumn term. However, I want to study hard for writing essay. I am not good at writing. I want to learn how to write good long essay. This term will be so hard, because this term is short but I have a lot of things to do. Reading section will be also hard, so that I will use my time effectively and study hard. 

2 件のコメント:

  1. Nice start on the blog, Aqua! I'll look forward to the performance at the festival, but let's try to squeeze in time to improve your essay skills too!

    返信削除
  2. I am looking forward to seeing your dance in ICU festival. Go for it!

    返信削除