2011年9月25日日曜日

Reaction to Fisher

           I liked to read the article, "Perception Of Self" by Fisher, because it was interesting to read. In addition, it was pretty easy to read, because it easy to connect our own experiences. What I was most interested in was the section "Perception Is Inaccurate". It is, of course, true but people do not think that way. Fisher said, Perception is experiential, selective, inferential, evaluative, and inaccurate. I think people tend to believe their own perception is most likely true and correct, because they see things with their own past experiences, select what they want to believe or see, inference if necessarily, or evaluate with their own view point. However, Fisher said perception is more likely incorrect. When I read this Fisher's explanation was so natural for me, but we do such thing as normal thing. In my opinion, it is important to know perception is different with people to people. Furthermore, it is important to understand those perception could be inaccurate.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿