2011年11月15日火曜日

Autumn ARW

         I think autumn ARW was very helpful for me. Everyone was so busy and there were a lot of things to do for class. Moreover, some of the reading section was difficult to understand and long essay was hard to write, but I think it was good to do in this autumn. Especially, writing long essay was hard for me, and I did not have enough time to write. However, I think it was good experience to writing long essay, because it will be good for winter ARW and sophomore English classes. I changed my essay topic twice but I think I could choose the best essay topic, "Child Adoption",  and it was fun to research and write about it. I was so lucky to have Mark for my autumn ARW teacher. I think most of (actually everyone in) the BG think same way.  Thank you, Mark!!!
        

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿